Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Intrade Further Shifting Toward Obama

I've talked about the Electoral College map and the Intrade Markets on the Presidential Election. President Obama has solid leads in both (actually more like landslide leads in both). The Intrade Market has shown a 3 point jump toward President Obama over the last week. The RNC did not convince traders to shift toward Romney and now there is significant movement toward Obama. The Intrade prediction now gives the President a 58.5 percent chance of being reelected (Romney at 41.5 percent).

If the DNC is organized and effective, I would be surprised if this does not go above 60 percent.

No comments: